We can customize your small business Accounting system or Bookkeeping system to meet your business needs. This can free up your time to help you focus more on your business and driving more profits.
Daniel Gill CPA
Our professionals will set up your QuickBooks business chart of accounts! Create any needed invoices for accounts receivable or bill with accounts payable
QuickBooks Pro Certified Advisor
The accounting software used almost exclusively by small businesses nowadays is QuickBooks. As a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor, I can purchase software for you at a discount. Then, I can install the software onto your computer, and teach you how to use it. Whenever you have a question about QuickBooks, you can call me.
We monitor the financial condition of your small business, ensure proper reporting standards are being utilized and filing deadlines are met. Take off that burden off your shoulders and instead focus on meeting your own small business needs.
Are you self-employed?
Are you having trouble keeping up with the details of your business? Does filing your state sales tax always come down to the last day – the last minute – so that your business gets put on hold for a couple of days? I can take that worry out of your business life by managing this aspect of your life. Contact me today to get started!
Personal Taxes for you and the family
Why add one more task to the list of daily activity running your business – handling your personal taxes. As a part of our accounting and CPA services we can also compile your personal taxes and get another headache off your plate!
Do you primarily work out of your home office?
Some of the information that we will need about your home office include :
(1)Square footage of office space,
(2) Total square footage of home,
(3) Hours of use, if operating an in home daycare,
(4) Mortgage interest or rent paid,
(5) Homeowner’s or renters’ insurance,
(7) Cost of home, separate improvements and
(8) first date of business use
Common Business Expenses
(2) Phones (landline, fax or cell phones related to business)
(3) Computer & internet expenses
(4) Transportation and travel expenses
(5) Local transportation
(6) Business trip (mileage) log
(7) Contemporaneous log or receipts for public transportation, parking, and tolls
(8) Other items
(9) Commissions paid to subcontractors