Our team has extensive accounting experience managing financial operations, understanding tax issues and developing appropriate tax strategies.
Time to start planning for the 2016 Tax season – contact us now to take the work out of your taxes.
As an Austin CPA firm, we offer a free initial accounting review to evaluate your business accounting and tax situation.
Our team has extensive accounting experience managing financial operations, understanding tax issues and developing appropriate tax planning strategies.
We can customize your small business Accounting system or Bookkeeping system to meet your business needs. This can free up your time to help you focus more on your business and driving more profits.
- Corporate and Partnership tax returns.
- Tax planning for tax saving strategies.
- Business financial planning.
- Trust and estate tax services.
- Payroll tax compliance.
- Corporate and Partnership tax planning.
- Identifying optimal capital equipment asset deductions.
- IRS tax representation.
- Virtual CFO / Controller.
- Individual Tax Returns.
- Business valuation services.
- Litigation support / expert witness.
- GAAP accounting review and consulting.
- Cost accounting review and consulting.
- Review employee benefits from a tax advantage viewpoint.
- Accounting software implementation and consulting.
Daniel Gill is a Texas Society of CPAs member.
Daniel has worked with small and large businesses up to the Fortune 1000 level.
Discounts available on QuickBooks Pro and Premier 2017 software.